Friday 30 March 2012

Low motivation days

What do you do when you want to run but you can think of more excuses why you can not?

Tough day at work
I've already walked 5k why should I run more
Dinner needs sorting
My legs feel tired
I've just had a huge meal
It's to late in the evening!

Sigh! I know it's time management but how do I make appointments with myself?

It's back to lists isn't it?
Friends would be better but unfortunately getting together is difficult and requires more time management. Sheesh!

The good thing about this weekend is that I'm booked into a 10k race - Brill Hilly 10k. At least I will get a good long run in with some stupid sized hills added on the side.

So, here's me getting out my diary and booking appointments with myself that I NEED to keep. Ugh!

TTFN
Hels

No comments:

Post a Comment